Natural Medicine Practitioner
Judy Patterson BSc MNIMH
Qualified Medical Herbalist, Nutritional Therapist and Reflexologist
Update April 2020
Due to unforeseen circumstances I am no longer able to take on new clients or to make repeat appointments for established clients.
I am, however, very happy to continue to support my existing clients with repeat prescriptions on request and will be offering reflexology sessions when this is appropriate within social distancing restrictions.
Covid-19 – since the start of the pandemic, I have been following the world wide scientific studies on herbal medicines with interest. I have prepared a mixture of herbs aimed at supporting the immune and respiratory systems and modulating the inflammatory response. This is available to existing clients, dependant on pre-existing conditions and drug prescriptions – please enquire. I will also post relevant material on my facebook page – see the icon on the right of this text.
Make all requests via email at firstname.lastname@example.org , giving me a few days notice and stating if you would like them posted or if you can collect.
Other practitioners in the area:
Medical Herbalist Natasha Lloyd MNIMH is now practising in Banchory one day a week and taking on new clients. Please ring her on 07770 894412 or email her on email@example.com
Nutrition Therapist, Beverley Sarstedt works in Aberdeen and is contactable through her website www.nourishinginsights.com
My sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused by this change, and thank you to all my clients for your loyalty, patience, humour, honesty, hard work and, above all, inspiration over many years. Good health and happiness to you all.
Judy Patterson is a friendly, professional therapist with over 30 years of experience as a medical herbalist, 28 years as a reflexologist and 11 years as a nutritional therapist. This combination of therapies is referred to here as Natural Medicine. Judy has an established county-wide reputation for helping clients of all ages to resolve a broad range of complex and long-standing health problems.Judy is a member of two professional bodies – the National Institute of Medical Herbalists (MNIMH). Members adhere to a strict code of ethics and confidentiality and maintain a programme of continuing professional development
In A Nutshell
A Natural Medicine consultation with Judy offers:
- A friendly, confidential health consultation focusing on you as a person
- An opportunity to explore and reflect upon your past and present lifestyle and how it may impact upon your present wellbeing. .
- A functional medicine system of diagnosis that clarifies the treatment of many complex health problems by identifying the priority biochemical imbalances leading to symptoms.
- Functional diagnostic laboratory tests if required (Laboratory charges apply)
- Personalised nutritional and lifestyle advice to address imbalances.
- A down to earth, step by step approach to positive changes of food choices.
- Professional training in Eating Psychology Coaching.
- Individually prescribed herbal medicine tinctures from a well-stocked dispensary.
- Deeply relaxing reflexology (as appropriate).
- Resources and information to promote your self care and future health
- Online natural skincare ordering catalogue (click logo below).
Weekday and Saturday consultations by appointment
Ring 01467 624572 for further information or to book an appointment.
(click on NYR logo above)
Why natural skin care products? Much of what we put onto our skin is absorbed into our bloodstream. Many mainstream cosmetic ingredients, such as parabens, are now thought to have questionable health effects. Neal’s Yard Organics offers high quality parabens-free natural toiletries for all the family.