Natural Medicine Practitioner
Judy Patterson BSc MNIMH MNNA
Qualified Medical Herbalist, Nutritional Therapist and Reflexologist
Consultations by appointment in Inverurie, Aberdeenshire.
Update: No new client appointments available till October 2017.
Please note that I am taking a short break from my practice over the summer of 2017 to refresh my spirit. For a four month period from end of May till end of September I will not take on any new clients and will offer follow up appointments to existing clients in limited time slots. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Judy Patterson is a friendly, professional therapist with over 28 years of experience as a medical herbalist, 26 years as a reflexologist and 8 years as a nutritional therapist. This combination of therapies is referred to here as Natural Medicine. Judy has an established county-wide reputation for helping clients of all ages to resolve a broad range of complex and long-standing health problems.Judy is a member of two professional bodies – the National Institute of Medical Herbalists (MNIMH) and the Naturopathic Nutrition Association (NNA). Members adhere to a strict code of ethics and confidentiality and maintain a programme of continuing professional development
In A Nutshell
A Natural Medicine consultation with Judy offers:
- A friendly, confidential health consultation focusing on you as a person
- An opportunity to explore and reflect upon your past and present lifestyle and how it may impact upon your present wellbeing. .
- A functional medicine system of diagnosis that clarifies the treatment of many complex health problems by identifying the priority biochemical imbalances leading to symptoms.
- Functional diagnostic laboratory tests if required (Laboratory charges apply)
- Personalised nutritional and lifestyle advice to address imbalances.
- A down to earth, step by step approach to positive changes of food choices.
- Professional training in Eating Psychology Coaching.
- Individually prescribed herbal medicine tinctures from a well-stocked dispensary.
- Deeply relaxing reflexology (as appropriate).
- Resources and information to promote your self care and future health
- Online natural skincare ordering catalogue (click logo below).
Weekday and Saturday consultations by appointment
Ring 01467 624572 for further information or to book an appointment.
(click on NYR logo above)
Why natural skin care products? Much of what we put onto our skin is absorbed into our bloodstream. Many mainstream cosmetic ingredients, such as parabens, are now thought to have questionable health effects. Neal’s Yard Organics offers high quality parabens-free natural toiletries for all the family.